EPC solution adopts flexible cloud based virtualized software structure. Taking advantage of COTS (commercial-off-the-shelf) hardware and virtual structure.
EPC system can be configured in an extremely flexible and agile way consisting all of its sub-components (MME, S-GW, P-GW, HSS and PCRF).
EPC system is a carrier-grade flexible scale LTE core network with real-time and it can be turned to all kinds of applications. 3GPP-based standard interface enables smooth interoperability with all the other LTE network components, including various kinds of eNodeB (Macro, Micro and Pico), UE and billing system.
Rapid, targeted expansionand smooth upgrading
Hardware is rapidly expanded by adopting standard X86 servers, by software upgrading, operators can quickly respond to network requirements or development.
Future Oriented System
Network Function Virtualization (NFV)
All EPC elements are accomplished by software without hardware binding.
Cloud Based Architecture
Distributed to multi-server, running on OS with an optimized mid-ware, ready for being evolved to vEPC (virtual EPC) in the future.
EPC provides a web based interface-NMS easier for network deployment and daily maintenance. All EPC network function modules are managed by a user-friendly web interface in a real-time and reliable environment.
- Compatible with 3GPP Release 10 (evolved to R13)
- Network Function Virtualization (NFV) structured system is based on X86 hardware platform, which is flexible in hardware extension and modification so as to reduce operator’s investment and maintenance fees
- Interoperated supporting such as with IMS system
- Powerful carrier-grade, feature in:
- Full redundancy with 1+1 control plane and N:1 data plane
- QoS network guaranteed
- Legal interception following 3GPP TS33.107
- LTE platform ability increased by hardware stacking